23 May 2008

Starting my crochet adventure

My birthday was last Friday and since my husband "planned" a spontaneous day for me, I didn't do everything I planned on doing, which is fine by me. All I have to say is The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is a great movie . . . The Cheesecake Factory has awesome cheesecake . . . outside malls are not as bad as I expected . . . it's always hard to decide which book to get from the bookstore. As you can see I was quite busy. So now that I am a little bit older and a little bit wiser, I am going to challenge myself to learn a new craft . . . crocheting. I'm a little apprehensive about trying a new craft. I tried to learn how to crochet years ago, but soon got bored with it and I let it go. Like I said earlier, I am a little bit wiser and I figure that if I can teach myself how to make beaded flowers, I can learn how to crochet. So stay tuned . . .


"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something.
But I can't accept not trying."
- Michael Jordan

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online