13 May 2008

15 Facts About Me

1) I look like this . . .




2) I was born in Spokane, Washington and raised in Hampton, VA.

3) I have never been outside of the United States.

4) I love cornbread stuffing.

5) At one time in my life I wanted to be a pediatrician.

6) I had an internship as a probation officer for adults and loved it.

7) I can not stand it when people bite their nails/cuticles.

8) I watch anime . . . in Japanese . . . with English subtitles (My husband and I are addicted to Naruto and Bleach).

9) I used to watch Passions until they moved to Direct TV...sigh

10) I want to throw down in the kitchen like my mom someday.

11) I have a gap between my two front teeth and love when I meet other people who have one also.

12) My maiden name is Awkward . . . no this is not a joke . . . yes that is what it says on my birth certificate

13) When I was born I weighed less than 3 pounds.

14) I have natural hair and have been thinking about getting locs for a long time.

15) I was on the flag line in high school.

1 comment:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Interesting facts.keep practicing in the kitchen as you get the cornbread stuffing like your moms..

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online