23 May 2008

Ayana Features: Audzipan Design

Today's first Ayana Features is all about Awesomeness with Audzipan Design. In this shop you will find awesome glass, wood and bottle cap magents, decoupage boxes, banners, custom graphics and more. So for today's Flower Power Friday I am featuring Audrey with Audzipan Design!

1) Tell me a little bit about yourself and your shop.
My name is Audrey Mann, and I am a fun-loving, newlywed twenty-something with a love for design and a newly discovered freedom for design. I recently graduated from Utah State University with a bachelor's degree in Interior and Business Design, and my shop reflects a lot of my personal taste and style. However, my biggest sellers are custom graphics for other Etsyians!

2) How did you decide on your shop name?
I decided on my shop name based on a nickname given to me by a college roomie. We were huge fans of homestarrunner.com, and one of the girl characters is named "Marzipan." My roommate modified it to fit my name, and it stuck like glue. Marzipan + Audrey = Audzipan!





3) What inspires you?
I am inspired by birds, trees, nature, and most of all life in general. My husband is one of my biggest supporters, and he often brainstorms with me on new designs, ideas, and business plans.

4) What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My favorite item in my shop is usually my newest, because I am always so excited to create something new. At the moment, it is my Wooden Fridge Magnets with Awesome Animals. I just finished the design and assembly, so I am still basking in the rays of new creation.



5) What advise do you have for other Etsy sellers?
My advice to other Etsy sellers- Don't take yourself or your art too seriously! Art should be freedom, not a headache.

Here’s a fun question:
6) If you could be any super hero (or villain), who would you be and why?
If I could be any superhero, I would be Supermom. We don't have any kids yet, but I would like to continue creating and listing on Etsy while raising a family. It seems like I will need to be Supermom to do that!



Shop for your handmade magnets, decoupage goodies, custom banners and more at http://www.audzipan.etsy.com/

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online