18 April 2008

Ayana Features: Canvas Colors

While searching for all things floral, I found this wonderful shop called Canvas Colors AKA Colors1. In this shop you will find hand painted canvas flower flippers, animals and more. My favorites are the flower slippers, which look absolutely amazing. So for today's Flower Power Friday I am featuring Mary with Canvas Colors!

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your shop.
I have been a needlepoint designer for about 30 years, I have my B.F.A. in ceramic sculpture and I'm from Lex. Ky now reside in Cumming Ga. north of Atlanta. I work as a graphic designer for a International Gift Co., paint needlepoints and teach ceramics.

How did you decide on your shop name?
The name of my internet shop is actually "Canvas Colors" I just shortened it.


What inspires you?
Beautiful art and nature insire me.

What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I have many things in my shop that I love, don't know if I have a favorite!


What advise do you have for other Etsy sellers?
Put as much on your site as you can, the more you have the more you sell!

Here’s a fun question:
If you could be any super hero (or villain), who would you be and why?
I would like to be one of the Incredibles!!!



Shop for hand painted canvas decor for your home at http://colors1.etsy.com/

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online