27 March 2008

Ain't God Good

It's so amazing that we sometimes believe we are the only one going through something. While talking to my friends, I realized that we have similar struggles and tests. This past year I had lost sight of what's most important, my relationship with God. I have been letting my circumstances determine how I feel and react to certain things lately. So it's no wonder why I've been so tired. I just thank God for carrying me, literally, through 2007 and staying with me even though I've strayed. Here's a poem that I wrote last year while I was reflecting on some things.

AIN'T GOD GOOD

Do you know how good my God is?
The Alpha and Omega
Fed me when I was hungry
Gave me peace of mind
Healed my body
Do you hear what I’m saying?

Do you know how good my God is?
The bright morning star
Sent His angles to protect me
Answered my prayers
Took away my pain
Do you understand what I’m saying?

Do you know how good my God is?
The beginning and the end
Blessed my finances
Blessed my marriage
Blessed my everythang
Do you believe what I’m saying?

Do you know how good my God is?
He’s so awesome
So merciful
So wonderful
That He wants to bless me
Beyond my understanding
With His unlimited resources
Ain’t God Good!

- Nsoromma 2007

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online